Hello. I recently submitted a project for the marketplace. It’s called Novan’s Starter Game. It is a set of systems you can use to get your game started. They include a full menu system with gamepad support, a save game system, an usable item system with pickups, health and stamina system, and a blood decal system. Each system is commented to allow for easy expansion. The kit comes with bonus confetti effects system, a animated health box pickup, an animated button button, and blood decals.
Jorge Avila for some of the art.
Kevin MacLeod for the music in video.
- A fully featured menu system with an animated backgound, with gamepad support.
- An in game menu with gamepad support.
- An example save game system.
- A usable item system with example pickup and button.
- A health and stamina system.
- A decal system which places blood decals on collision after death.
Here is the link to the demo https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B_EReh-zecekhtYkJfU0dTTWM . Please download it and let me know what you think. Thanks!