- A medieval inn, two types of merchant house, a blacksmith’s workshop and 4 types of peasant house.
- In addition, it comes with 154 props such as armour, barrels, baskets, beds, blacksmith tools, blankets, books, boxes, brooms etc.
- All buildings come as blueprints and are easily inserted into your map within seconds using drag and drop.
- All buildings are enterable and fully furnished with props many of which are interactable by the player. Doors, shutters, chests, drawers and cabinets open and close (press the E key when near them when playing the Example Map).
- All static meshes have appropriate collision and LODs.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHhpACSez0E
- Architecture pieces such as walls, roofs, floors and stairs
- Props such as doors, windows, window shutters, barrels, beds, a broom, weapons, armour, mugs, cups and bowls
- Vertex paint blended materials to reduce visual tiling
- High quality PBR textures
- Blueprints to manage each building and all of its props as one object
- Blueprints to provide animation to doors, window shutters, chests, door bolts and to allow light sources such as candles and lanterns to be switched on or off
- An animation sequence for the forge bellows
- 3 @ 128 x 128 pixels
- 3 @ 256 x 256 pixels
- 51 @ 512 x 512 pixels
- 236 @ 1024 x 1024 pixels
- 401 @ 2048 x 2048 pixels
- 97 @ 4096 x 4096 pixels
Other Technical Information:
- Collision: Yes - custom and automatically generated
- Average mesh vertex count: 1920
- LODs: Yes
- Number of Meshes: 373
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 28 materials, 231 material instances
- Number of Textures: 763
- Supported Development Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, XBox One, VR
- Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, XBox One, VR
- Documentation: https://bit.ly/2HP0LcN