Stylized Concept Artist, 3D Modeler, Rigger and Animator

Hi y’all,

I’ve been working with UE4 for over two years, and I’ve been honing my artistic skills for even longer. I’m a digital painter and concept artist, and I have experience modeling, rigging, mapping and animating 3D assets, particularly characters. Among those characters I prefer crafting monsters and nonhumans, but I can make people as well. Props and level components aren’t a far cry either.

I have a fondness for the limitations of the late 1990s when it comes to videogame art, so I pride myself on working in that style, but I’m also experienced with more detailed, mid-poly models.

As a concept artist I prefer a loose, cartoon flavor, but I’m willing to work with you if you’re looking for something a little different.

I highly recommend checking out the rest of my work at https://cinebst.wixsite.com/cinebeastart, my portfolio website.

Because I’m untested around here, I’m willing to work very cheaply. Hit me up with a DM or at my e-mail account, [EMAIL=“cinebst@gmail.com”]cinebst@gmail.com.

More than anything I’d love to play a role in developing an exciting indie game, so if you’re developing one of your own and need assets for the project, let me know. Maybe you need art. Maybe you need models. Maybe you already have the models, but rigging them with an armature is proving difficult or time-consuming. Or maybe you have that too, but you need to give your model some fun, fluid animations.

Whatever it is, I’ll help you out. Have a nice day!