Stuck at Trader Vericifaction for days

Hey!

To sell things on the unreal marketplace I need to go through the publisher portal and follow the steps right?
Well, I did exactly what was written on screen in said order and got an email that I need to activate my hyperwallet. After not being able to activate it for a few days, I called the hyperwallet support and asked them about the specific error code I had. In conclusion, they could see that Epic has prepared my account but I can not activate my hyperwallet until Epic sends me a payment.
After going back to research the problem again from another angle, I tried to go back to the publishing portal and retrace my steps. This time it showed me information that I needed to add which it didn’t show me the first time. Now I am at the trader verification step.

It says:
“Trader verification usually takes an hour or less. It may take longer depending on the information you provided, please check back later.”

I’ve been stuck on this step for a few days already and got a mail yesterday saying that my seller account will be closed in 45 days…

Do I just keep waiting?
Is there more hidden information I need to send?

Update:
The support reset my verification process.
Try 2 - ongoing

1 Like

Update:
I passed this step on try 2

I’m having the same problem, but I can’t reach customer service, and I keep being told to submit a problem form, but there’s no response. Please share how I contacted the customer service?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.