Struggling to update Steamworks SDK

I’ve just compiled my UE4 engine for the first time and I’m trying to update the engine’s Steamworks version to the latest, v1.44. I’ve already tried to update the Steam SDK version of my engine source using both this and this guide, but neither of these seem to be updated for the current version of the engine. They’re telling me to edit .cpp files that don’t exist or aren’t named correctly. I’m hoping to get some help from someone who’s gone through this process with a more recent build.

I’ve created a new folder in \Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv144 and placed the sdk I downloaded here into it.
I’ve also used steamcmd to pull the necessary .dll files into folders in my Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Steamworks/Steamv144 folder.
Finally, I’ve modified the Steamworks.build.cs file to state [FONT=courier new]string SteamVersion = “v144”; instead of the default “v136”, like so.

It seems like I’ve got everything set up and ready to go in terms of file setup… except I’m not sure which other .cpp or .h files I need to modify to point to the new SDK. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

You need to also modify some files in OnlineSubsystemSteam, as the code which initializes the SDK is run by that module. If you search for “139” you should find the files easily.