Structure Change results in Unknown structure error on build

Hi,

I am encountering an issue where if i change anything on a structure it seems to invalidate everything related to it. Any data put into the structure in the scope of a montage or data table gets deleted on close and restart of the engine.

I found a workaround where i have to manually build and then check the errors there to figure out what i have to save + compile again. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMGEqsGIrcI)
Edit: I should say that the workaround mentioned with just saving the structure and exiting without saving the rest never worked for me, it crashed the whole project. The only way to salvage it was to go into the file explorer, remove the structure and then start it up as it seems to no longer compile due to actually invalid Classes and thus not crash. Then i can put the structure back in and have to fix everything again.

As this video is roughly 1 year old i wanted to ask if there is a better way to do this as it does make me not want to continue on my project due to the added effort of working around and then rebuilding some of the data which has been lost as well as always keeping this in the back of my mind.

Especially as currently i am encountering another issue when building “Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff” which makes it impossible to use the workaround currently but i will create a second ticket for that i guess as all the fixes i found on google and this forum did not work to solve it.

Thank you
Kind Regards