Structure Array Defaults Reset Bug?

I have followed along and even downloaded the Blue Print Splines Track and then tried to refresh the points back to the structure defaults but it doesn’t restore back to the defaults. As the image below shows the track width default is 1 yet it resets to 0 clicking the yellow arrow.

other Answerhub links similar to this

Go into Learn And download the Bp Splines Track in the UE Launcher

Is this a Bug and is it being Looked into please?

Cheers Dave

Hello thedavross,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have submitted a report (UE-7277) to the development team for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your information and time.

Make it a great day

Cheers Rudy look forward to hearing from you

This was reported January but seems the bug still exists in 4.7… any news on this?

Hello ,

I went ahead and double checked on this issue and this issue’s status has not been updated to fixed as of this time. I will be sure to bump up the community interest on this issue.

Make it a great day

Issue regression on 4.12.5

Hello Racot_A,

I have provided a link to the public tracker. Please feel free to check the link for future updates.

Link: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-7277)

Make it a great day

just had this happen to my array of structs in 4.26 all set back to the default values that had been previously set in my game instance BP