Stronghold Template

In the new “Stronghold” template, creators and developers can use Verse to create a stealth game. Players can either sneak in or go in with guns blazing!

This tutorial teaches how to set up the game with devices and Verse. It also shows how to add audio and VFX.

16 Likes

This is the best demo to date as far as I’m concerned. Terrific Verse examples. I am a longtime Unreal Engine user, and I could make extremely sophisticated bot behavior, but I feel that I don’t have a handle on this in UEFN/Verse. If there is a detailed guide to bots, I’d love to read it. To whoever created this demo: “good job!”

10 Likes

I got the editable attribute is not supported for data definitions of this type, from copying the verse script over.

1 Like

Hello, this is a reference to another Verse device, so you would need both.

1 Like

I see, I needed step 4 Leash Devices verse code before going to step 2 and setting up the game manager verse code.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. The steps will be updated soon.

5 Likes

I recently made a visual tutorial for anyone that is a visual learning like myself that wanted to recreate the StrongHold map Make a Stronghold Game Mode in UEFN Fortnite Creative 2.0 (Easy and Fun!) - YouTube

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Absolutely :call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

Thanks for making the project and documents.

Would also love to see a dev talk session about this project on the offical FNCreative channel

2 Likes

Is there another link for this document please, just says error for me and takes me to another area

I found THIS but it does not give much information

3 Likes

Hey do you have access to this?

There seems to be an extra ai in your path, where does it come from?
Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s from the link of the first post.

1 Like

YES! I have worked on AI and machine learning and stuff since before 2018, I am just now diving into the agent thing.

1 Like

nop