StringView error when starting project

I have a problem that I cannot solve by any means, so I will take this opportunity to ask you a question.
Please understand that we are inexperienced with UnrealEngine.
Also, since I am Japanese, I use the translation function, so there is some cryptic English.
I am using version 5.0.3.

At some point, when I started the project, the following crash occurred and I couldn’t start it.

I think that the content of the error is probably that the range of the array has been specified, but I can’t find such a point even if I look back at the part I implemented.
Also, a breakpoint occurs at line 404 of StringView.h even when starting VisualStudio22. (Although it is possible to forcibly proceed and mess with the project…)

Looking at the error log and call history, I think it’s a problem on the engine side, but since it started without problems at the beginning, it is possible that an error occurred when I messed with something. Very expensive.
I was struggling for a long time without finding a solution even after searching.

I would appreciate it if you could help me.
Thank you.

The PythonScriptPlugin is crashing. Maybe you have some python code that isn’t parsing correctly? You can disable the plugin in your .uproject file (it’s just a text file which you can edit) to get past this, but of course that will turn off python support in case you’re using that.

Thank you for your advice.

When I opened the .uproject as a text file and looked inside, it was as follows.
I deleted all the plugins and restarted, but it didn’t fix the problem.
am i doing something wrong?

I would be happy if you could tell me.

I just noticed that PythonScriptPlugin is required and turned on by some engine plugins, so it’s not feasible to fully turn that off. Best would be to find the source of this issue.

It seems to be making python bindings for the modules in the project and crashing there. On the tooltip, which probably reads the code comment in the source code.

I have a suspicion that a C++ comment somewhere in your code is tripping up the python tooltip parser. You mentioned that you can debug it with visual studio, check which tooltip it’s parsing and see if its comment is doing something weird. You can check earlier in the callstack for which class it’s parsing. It might be easiest to simply delete the commend on the field it’s trying to make the tooltip for.