Stride Warping not working with Blender Auto Rig Pro animations

Has anyone here used Stride Warping before? I’m having an issue where I am not sure if I exported my animations from blender correctly. My animation has root motion, I exported with the root motion going X meters in a direction. I then bring into UE and enable Root Motion, Lock Location and whatever the third option is. When I debug with the stride warping node, the IK spheres move with the feet, but the adjustments for the IK feet just go up in down in the center of the character. My feet are still sliding quite a bit and I am using this as the speed
for the “Graph”

ZSCharacterMovement = ZSCharacter->GetCharacterMovement();
        // Initialize character movement
    Speed = UKismetMathLibrary::VSizeXY(ZSCharacterMovement->Velocity);

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Hi! I´ve got the same problem with retargeted animations. The lyra animations work with my locomotion sysstem and so does the stride warping. If I use a retargeted animation with root motion, the character slides along and the feet wobble up and down - no stride warping at all. Have you found ay solution for this (5.3.2) ? Bye, Michael

I’ve only slightly figured it out. Basically, the actual animation from blender needs some real root motion. So I manually added like 20m of directional root motion that solved my feet sliding. I noticed it was working because the thigh distance increased for each stride