Stretch Keyframes in Sequencer?

In the Matinee there was an option to Stretch Section or Stretch selected keyframes where you could set a new time difference between keys. It also shifted the following keyframes so the rest of the animation would be unaffected.

In the sequencer I’ve only managed to find the Transform Selection option which scales the keyframes, but doesn’t shift the keyframes for the rest of the animation. This means every time I do this I have to move all of the following keys to make the animation work again.

Is there a way of replicating the Matinee method in Sequencer or has it not been implemented?

Any help is appreciated, thanks

This really sucks, I’d love to know if there’s an answer to this also, sometimes I’ll keyframe a camera sequence and realise part of it’s too fast and need to slow a specific range down. It’s really hard to get the time interval proportional and consistent between keyframes by individually adjusting them.

If you grab the grey bar at the top and drag one end of it it’ll resize the duration of all the keyframes but you can’t seem to do it for a specific range. One option could be to duplicate the track, remove the keyframes that you don’t want adjusted in the duplicate, then use the bar to resize that section, then copy and past them from this duplicate back into the original… that’s quite a mission! I know you can use the time dilation track to adjust the speed of the sequencer which may be an option for some, but given the nature of what I’m working on, this isn’t really an option. If there was a way to split that grey bar up it would be the answer to this issue.

So, I’m repeatedly facing the same dilemma, do I delete all the keyframes and start from scratch, or do I spend ages trying to adjust the ones that already work but which are currently at the wrong speed.