Streaming Your Unreal Development on Twitch? Add Your Channel Here!

You should also integrate the HitBox live streaming site.

htttp://www.twitch.tv/qsid I randomly stream maya/substance designer-painter/UE and some gaming as well.

I typically stream game development all week around these times. I do this in my free time after work. I am currently working on a few mobile games and 1 Multiplayer game. That is based around a combination of Chiv/Tf2. Set in the Edo Period of Japan. My stream times are typically around Monday-Friday 8pm to 11pm est and Saturday - Sunday 1pm to 11pm est… The mobile games I am working on are typically in the vein of classic Arcade games from the 70’s to 90’s with there own unique twists.

Hey there,

I stream every week 4-3 times. Depending on time. If you could add me ->

Currently creating the game Inferatu.

Greetgins!

Hey!
I stream our development plus answer ue4 related questions(within my scope of course ;P)

10-12pm mst on fridays!
awww yeah!

Adding my name in here. I’m going to be streaming blueprint tutorials. This is primarily targeted at beginners but open to all who have questions I can answer! First stream is tonight, 8pm-10pm EST.

Hey!

I usually try to put up a stream whenever I am doing level design in UE4.

Here is a link to my twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/azereki

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Here I’m http://www.twitch.tv/omigamedev/
Usually modeling, coding and stuff. Currently working on a Virtual Museum for GearVR.

Hey There! I’m Young, and I’m a level designer for PixelTail Games. We’re currently working on a project called Tower Unite.

We’re aiming to do Twitch streams every couple of days to show progress and stream what we’re currently working on, as well as answer questions from our community. We’re located at twitch.tv/pixeltailgames.

We’ve already done a couple streams in the last week that you can view here:

We hope you stop by for the next one!

Yooooo, I’m Dean Hulton from BlueBlaze Studio we are currently Developing Celestial Cleave and Super Magic Missile Man, and we run a twitch stream fairly Regularly Called “Dev time With Dean”.

http://www.twitch.tv/blueblazestudio

Its mainly Me Developing our game Live using bluprints and ocasionaly I’m joind by other team members or stream other areas of development.

We also post our streams on Youtube afterwards. user/BlueBlazeStudio/videos

Hopefully a great channel for those interested in the programming side of the house. Yesterday was a continuation of my inventory management blueprints. The next few weeks will be character interactions. You can also follow Heimdall Games development or www.heimdallgames.com

Broadcasting will typically be on a weekend. If I get followers, I’ll look into making that more routine :slight_smile:

Stream over on Twitch, normally game for 4 hours then stream some game development for 4 hours :slight_smile:

-Dids

I’m working on Saga of Vol. II: Story Tales (terrible working title) and occasionally streaming other games over at twitch.tv/icannotfly. Due to work and school, I don’t have a schedule, but I try to stream for a few hours each weekend at least, and generally a few weekdays, too. I’m doing mainly C++ at the moment.

Still new to UE4 and working on my 1st game with it, but I’m streaming every day at 10 AM EST

Twitch

Hey everyone, I just set up my Twitch account and streaming Softwares. I will be live streaming whenever I get in UE4 and create cool stuff. This will include current and upcoming project development for the Market, Tutorials for the answer hub and game prototyping. Basically anything else related to UE4 and the Blueprint System.

Twitch

I dare you to not hit the follow button that will notify you when I create awesome content… :cool:

9647a5ee5019431c5b4001a824a06cc54e757bf8.jpeg

almost daily general ue4 c++ programming streams. Streaming always sometime inbetween 4-10 pm CEST

On about ~4 times a week/~6 hour sessions.

I’ll be streaming my fumbling development :stuck_out_tongue:

I try and explain as I go, to anyone who cares to listen :slight_smile:

[)

I will be streaming as I work on memory tracking for Unreal Engine 4.8 at 4:00PM GMT -3 / 12:00PM PDT.