It is with great pleasure that I share with you our game project made in UE4 for University.the goal was to create a chase scene in only 6 weeks on a subject of our choice.The team consisted of 7 students from the NAD school in Montreal, Canada.We also had the pleasure to work with a team of sound designers and music composers.
It’s the story of an adventurer who runs for his life while a giant snake inspired by the Quetzalcoalt tries to eat him. He escapes through the floating temples, rocks and mechanical junks with the help of his jetpack. Aztec culture and science fiction have greatly inspired us for this project.
- Nicolas Beaulieu-Drolet - FX artist/ level artist
- Véronique Boisvert - level artist
- Maxime Chapdelaine -level designer
- Maxime Deroy - animator
- Laurie Durand - level artist
- Gabriel Fleury - character artist
- Nicholas Lachance - technical artist
- Gabriel Essiambre - sound design
- Théo Gini - music composer
- Léandre Monette - music composer
Please enjoy a video and screenshots below
We do hope you enjoy and criticism is always welcome !