Launching the StrategyGame demo from the UE4.5 editor results in the editor crashing when the StrategyGame demo is exited. This is on a Mid 2012 MacBook Pro Retina (i.e. NVidia 650M) running OSX 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Launched UE4.5.0 and created a new “StrategyGame” project from the marketplace download of the same name.
- Built everything
- “Launch” the game on the desktop (not “Play”, not “Simulate”)
- Pause game and go to “Main Menu”
- Set the difficulty level to “Easy” then navigate to the “Start” menu item (it did not start).
- Set the difficulty level to “Normal” then navigate to the “Start” menu item (it did not start).
- Navigate to the “Exit” (or Quit?) option.
- The “game” quits, but the UE4 editor crashes/hangs.
In the attachment you’ll find:
- CallStack of UE45.txt
- Sample of UE45.txt (from activity monitor)
- Steps to Reproduce.txt (copied from above)
- System Information.spx (OSX 10.10, Mid 2012 MacBook Pro Retina, NVidia 650M GPU)