I’m getting a strange effect with my UMG UI. If I open up the project and play in editor or a new window, all my transparent parts of my UI are white. If I open up the UMG widget blueprint in editor and THEN play, it works perfectly. It’s almost as if some part of UMG isn’t loading until the widget editor is loaded up. Here’s an album for proof.
I was unable to reproduce this issue on my end. I have a few questions that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- What version of the engine are you using?
- Can you reproduce this in a clean project?
- If you can, could you provide a detailed list of steps for reproducing this issue?
- Are you receiving any errors or warnings?
- If so, could you provide them?
I duplicated my widget blueprint and everything works dandy now. It must have been some strange bug from the widget blueprint being created in an older version of UMG or something. Consider this issue closed.