Strange SetRelativRotation behavior

Video: Link

I’m setting the relative rotation to 0,0,0 and then I attach it to a socket. But sometimes the rotation is different and I’m not sure why this is happening. Do anyone have a solution for this?

Hey .

Relative rotation means you set the rotation relative to the parent, so what you see is the rotation relative to the socket is 0 but the socket is rotated! So your final rotation is the World rotation of your socket.
Try setting the World rotation to 0 after you attached it to your socket :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Elias

Sorry I think I didn’t explained my problem enough.
The rotation is correct sometimes, in the video u can see that the mannequins orientations is sometimes forwards and sometimes to the right, but only forwards is the correct orientation based on the socket.

Could you paste a screenshot of your BP’s?

Hi ,

If you could, please post what steps you are taking to reproduce this on your end and/or screenshots of your blueprint event graph where you are setting the rotation. This should help clarify what is occurring.

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.