Strange behavior while packaging for HTML5 in UE4.23.1

So I’m trying to make browser game. I downloaded UE4.23.1. I tried packaging the default c++ Side Scroller template but i got strange error while packaging. It compiled all of my files and got stuck on 2 files I’ve never seen. After waiting like 10min it dumb strange error that some files are missing. Than tried packaging the default Side Scroller blueprint template and it worked. I thought it is from the c++. I make some feature in the blueprint project and tried packaging again. The same thing happened. It started compiling 3 files: The project file and another 2. Same strange error. I thought it happened because low disc space, because the missing files were search in Temp directory, so i thought that i didn’t have enough space for them to be generated in the first place. I cleaned up some space and tried again. Now i don’t even get to the error it just gets stuck on the last 2 files and sits there. I waited like 30-40min and still nothing so i decided to ask here. Any ideas on what may be causing this strange behavior?

[Resolved] So i just waited like 70min and it packaged. The strange error was form low disk space indeed. And overall the packaging is just slower than snail