Strafe Attack - Battlefield styled co-op helicopter game

Thanks.

The good news everyone is that we are closing in on our first milestone. So then we can start to focus on polishing up some of the rough edges after that.

That’s good to hear. Being a fellow helicopter enthusiast, it’s great to see someone working on a helicopter game :slight_smile:

We have room on the team still if you ever want to help out (or just look at what we are doing). Just drop me a PM with your email address and I can add you to the Assembla portal.

Sorry man, I’m still just doing things by myself and learning as I go on. I’ll stay solo for a while longer while I learn and develop my ideas :slight_smile:

Well we have just officially updated to using 4.2 of the engine, bring on better vehicles!

I’d be curious to know if/how you got Strafing, and elevation to work in the using the Flying Game BP, been trying to implement it on my side has yet to yield results. I’m putting together a little space shooter for fun and practice and I started with the Flying BP, and I’ve spent the afternoon trying to get the controls set up so I can start tackling actual game elements mechanics.

Game looks nice so far!

Just a quick post to say the control system has been overhauled to allow for better mouse control. Updated to Engine Version 4.4 and will post a video soon. On the VR front Occulus have been slow to ship units to Australia so that is pending until Occulus decide to send my Dev Kit that I Pre-Order in April.

Expect to see more progress in the near future.