Stop username (string) Cast twice

Hi i want to know what i can use in a branch condition to stop same username to fire code again.
@ moment when a user in twitch chat type !play it fire code 100% but when he type !play again it fire again:(

Any Idea? Thanx

Hi! Am I right that this !play command should be called only once per user session? So if player1 types it first time it executes. But what should be there if he types it the second time? Is this server code?

!play command should be called only once per user session and if player1 types it first time it executes if he types it the second time then it must do nothing

I even tried to add a Array with Players that used !play command but still not working :frowning:
!play command should be called only once per player per user session!

Hi there! I think you should store TArray or TMap of some custom class for UserSession (or maybe override some of Unreal classes for user session) and after the first !play command change state in it (perhams enum or bool flag). It should’nt be calculated on string comparison at all. Because for string commands there can be some parsing logic and they can not be equal by spaces and so on.