Stop Matinee after export of jpeg sequence?

I have a camera move that runs for 10 seconds and I’m using the Blueprint with these nodes to export a jpeg sequence high resolution. Everything works except the pop up window while exporting the sequence won’t allow me to close it to stop the export. I have to hit cntrl/alt/delete and completely log off my computer.

I’m using these nodes in the Blueprint, level. Is there a node I can add to close the matinee after it reaches the last keyframe?

60039-matinee_eventbeginplay.jpg

You can use an Execute Console Command node with the command Quit and plug it to Matinee Finished pin. Select your Matinee > right click in level BP > Create a Matinee Controller for… to get the Finished pin.

Thanks for the reply. I’m new to the program can you outline the steps like I’m a 2 year old? Thanks!

Select your Matinee actor in the level and open up the Level BP. Then right click anywhere on the graph and create a matinee controller:

60081-mat1.jpg

Then right click again, type execute into the search bar to get the Execute Console Command node:

Finally plug Finished output pin of Matinee controller to the console command node and type Quit to command section:

60083-mat3.jpg

Make sure Matinee isn’t set to loop. Otherwise Finished wont fire.

Thank you I will try it.

Works perfect thanks for the detailed instructions.