Stefan Geerinckx - UE4 Generalist/Blueprint Programmer

Hi! I’m Stefan and I’m a UE4 Generalist. I’ve been using the engine for 3+ years and am very advanced in using it. I am extremely motivated to create awesome games.

Here are some of the things I can do for you:

• Blueprint scripting: I’m extremely fast at programming with blueprints. It makes me achieve things much faster than C++

• C++: I’m at intermediate level with C++, but I much prefer working with blueprints because it’s much faster.

• UI/UX design and UMG programming: I can design custom UI’s with photoshop and implement them with UMG.

• Animation BP: provided an animated character I can set up the animation blueprints.

• Materials and Level Design: I can create custom materials and blueprint to make Art more beautiful or random. i.e. a moss effect that always goes on top of rotated rocks. I also have a solid grasp of landscape tools and level design. Provided with Art assets I can make beautiful levels which don’t interfere with gameplay systems.

• Prototype assets: I have a strong grasp of 3D software and photoshop. I can create my own prototype assets if needed.

Other skills:

• Game Design: I have designed and written GDD’s for a dozen of games. I’ve created 3 of those games

• 3D Environment Art: I can create 3D Environment assets and props in a realistic artstyle.

• Concept Art: I can create intermediate level Environment and Character Art. Don’t expect professional quality full illustrations, but I can at least bring across an idea to 3D modellers.

• World Machine Landscape generation: I’m pretty good at using world machine to generate landscapes. I can use UE4’s material system to automatically texture them based on height/angle etc…

• Leadership: I have run teams of 10+ people to polish Forests of Augusta and Emberheart.

• QA Testing: I have worked professionally as a software tester for 2 years. Many of the same techniques for structured testing apply to games.

Software knowledge:

• UE4, Unity, Maya, 3DS Max, World Machine, Substance Painter, Quixel Suite, Photoshop, Zbrush

Art Portfolios:
http://www.artstation.com/rebelcampgames
http://www.stefan-geerinckx.be

Some of the projects I worked on:

Forests of Augusta (Survival game released on Steam - Programming, Concept Art, UI design and Game Design)

**Emberheart **(Action RPG for PC - Programming, UI Design, Game Design, Level Design, Concept Art)

**Necrotic **(Mobile Action RPG - Programming, UI Design, Game Design)

If interested in my skillset, please email me at rebelcampgames@gmail.com or contact me on Discord: Rebel (Hepnix)#5613

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Stefan Geerinckx