Steam Overlay works in Standalone But not Packaged

I know there are allot of post about people shipping there game and the overlay not working due to it not having a app id. However my overlay does not work when I do dev or shipping builds or launch to desktop. However in standalone it works fine. I don’t understand. I am using steam sdk 148, and I followed the unreal doc on it. Something I have noticed is that when I launch it I can see this warning pop up, I am using steam148 so I don’t know why it is looking for 1.46. Anyone have ideas or an explanation for why this is happening.

I am pretty defeated by this steam sdk

299258-steamworks-sdk.png

Update so I changed my steam sdk to version 142 so I would no longer get the error and it seemed to solve the engine not being able to find the steam sdk 142, however it has not solved my problem. I still have no steam overlay in packaged game.

Fixed it, What I did was remove the steam works sdk that I added and used the one that was stock, I downloaded the sdk files from steam back end and installed it just like the steam docs page says, I then added my new updated steam works files to it. I DID NOT OVERWRITE ANYTHING (if I overwrite older files builds crashed) then I just ran it like normal.