Steam Multiplayer Tutorial Series?

Yeah, any news ?

Bump******

i think we can bump this topic every day till we have the tutorial series :smiley:

Hey guys,

We are hoping to have this available by Wednesday. Things are always a little crazy around here leading up to GDC, but that isn’t an excuse. We apologize for the delay and are working on improving processes on our end to keep delays like this from happening in the future.

does this cover adding a dedicated server as well? I keep running into issues when getting it to work with dedicated servers so that part is kinda important - for dedicated servers you currently have to convert the project to c++ and code some overwrite classes in order to get the session. I think that is really the hard part when integrating Steam.

this is the best thing i read today, thnx :smiley:

Good news! I’m counting the seconds :smiley:

has this been done yet??

No news yet?

missed deadline Sad-Emote.png

I really hope it will be released till the upcoming weekend so I can spend it on studying the tutorials :o

Hey

We have had to adjust the schedule a bit and it is looking like Monday is the day for these videos to be available. Qlint is coming in over the weekend to finish up the video work to get them out because he is awesome like that. Like I said it’s a little crazy here at the moment. We do apologize and hope to have these videos in your hands as soon as (in)humanly possible.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm for these videos. Let us know how we did with them and keep us in the loop if there are other topics you feel we should be focusing on as well.

I’ll check into what is being covered. If this doesn’t cover that, it definitely sounds like a good topic for a follow up series or possibly a live stream. I’ll post back with more info.

Perfect, now I can start making a multiplayer game right after writing the last exam :slight_smile:

just jumping in so I can see the link to the video’s when they are available (hoping it is posted)

any update about this series?

Excited for Tomorrow, this series is exactly what i was needing, been hacking the Multiplayer Shootout example in the mean time :slight_smile:

Thanks for keeping us updated, ! I’m really excited if the release is near :o

Any news yet?

Is there a that the series will be released this week? :frowning:

Best regards,