First of all, you can see some wip work here MIND: Path to Thalamus - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums and the twitch I did with epic games here: MIND: Path to Thalamus & Apr #ue4jam Kickoff | Developer Interview | Unreal Engine - YouTube
So yeap, Mind is full ue4 vr compatible now!
Enhanced Edition Features
- Play the game in Virtual Reality for a full immersive experience. Oculus and Vive compatible, including dk2 and Vive dev hardware.
- Integrated VR Olive control scheme: more immersion, less dizziness.
- Powerfull new Unreal Engine 4 engine gaining even 70% more performance in almost every level.
- Steam controller, keyboard, gamepad and VR controllers 100% supported and configurable.
- 4 secret levels, redesigned interactive ending, narration and also an alternative ending.
- More than 40 different, creative puzzles seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- 6 ways to affect the environment in order to solve the puzzles.
- More than 25 distinct landscapes into with which you will be able to interact.
- Turn day to night, make it so everything is covered by a blinding fog, summon incredible storms, travel to the past and make use of even more as of yet unknown mechanics.
- More than an hour of voice acting that, while integrated into the gameplay itself, will tell you a whole story that is not about saving the world but about living through the pain of a father broken by his mistakes.
- Face down imposing enemies by using your creativity and everything you have learnt along the way.
- 22 achievements full of Easter eggs and references.
- OST and Artbook included.