I have followed all the steps in order to setup STEAM AUDIO and use for audio occulsion.
- First, i have created a shortcut (with the extension -audiomixer) and run the project.
- Edit/plugin/audio STEAM enabled
- In Project setting/plattform/windows : steam enabled as plugin preference
- I created an audio asset
- I added an attenuation distance asset
But, even i override or not override atteniuation setting,
i don’t find the section attenuation plugin seeting.
So i follow all the steps after :
- For the sound source asset: i add a component phonon source (unic identifier: 1)
- For a wall: i use a basic cube mesh: add component: phonon material and phonon geometry
- I add a phonon probe volume, and i generate probes (i obtain a grid of blue plots)
- I back the source, all is clean,
- I run, and nothing happen, just UE4 basic sound attenuation without occlusion
I think that the problem comes from audiomixer?
Thanks for your help, it will be very precious…