Steam achievements bug

Hi,

I have a live product on Steam. I started with a few achievements, which worked normally without problems.

But then, when I started adding more, they suddenly stopped working. The original ones still work, but the new ones don’t. The BP code is exactly the same.

I have checked that:

• Achievement IDs are identical in Steamworks, in Engine config and in BP node Write Achievement progress
  • I have the Steam client running
  • I am caching achievements on game launch (AND before any write achievement node)
  • I have my player controller connected to the relevant nodes

Please, I need to fix this, as my product is live on Steam.

Thanks

Can you put up the code?

It’s just a cache achievements node connected to write achievement progress node and both have a player controller connected. In the write ach. progress node, the progress float is 100 and user tag is 0. That’s all. The events before are firing, so execution flow shouldn’t be a problem.

Thanks. I’ll try to make use of it.

No I’m not using stats.

I don’t know if this is of any use, but I had a lot of problems until I started using the callbacks properly.

This is my basic set achievement:

Callback setup:

and then

323230-screenshot-4.jpg

Followed by a store stats:

which does wait a long time before resetting the DoOnce on the main event again

EDIT again: Ah - you’re using stats? I couldn’t get that to work properly. I had so little trust in it in the end, that I set it again when it gets to 100% AND set the target achievement to make sure.

Can look up the stat code if you like…