Static Mesh Shape_Cube not placed at center

I have created a C++ with two components: UStaticMeshComponent and UBoxComponent.

APaddle::APaddle()
{
 	// Set this actor to call Tick() every frame.  You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
	PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = true;

MeshComp = CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(TEXT("MeshComp"));
	// Set the first object in the hierachy.
	RootComponent = MeshComp;

CollisionComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UBoxComponent>(TEXT("CollisionComp"));
	CollisionComponent->SetupAttachment(MeshComp);

}

I have blueprinting it, and when I place it on the level and edit it and set Shape_Cube to Mesh_Comp I get this:

But if I set MaterialSphere I get it centered:

How can I get the same with the Shape_Cube?

I think Shape_Cube comes from the starter content so it’s probably offset, try using Cube instead

Engine/Content/BasicShapes

Thanks for your answer. Where can I find cube? And yes, Shape_Cube comes from the starter content.

Thanks for your comment. Now I’m using Cube and there isn’t any offset. Is there anyway to modify Shape_Cube offset? I don’t know how to create static meshes and also, I don’t know how to set up an offset.

if you open the Shape_Cube blueprint and click “Class Defaults” at the top, there should be an entry called Pivot Offset and you could change that

If you want to create a really simple mesh you could use a brush. Just look up some tutorials on “ue4 brushes”. Then after you create the brush, convert it to a static mesh