Static mesh issue

Hello,
I’m making a 3d topdown game, when I place these plane static meshes in the level next to each other, in the editor they look perfectly aligned, but in play mode, the lines look different.

The squares you see in the game level are 2x plane static meshes on top of each other, but they have different size.
Then i create a dynamic material instance for each one. (Black for the first and White for the second on top).

Editor view :

And play mode view :

If you noticed the lines thickness, its different.
Why this is happening ?

does the thickness change between the lines when you move the whole grid slightly?
then it’s caused by missing anti-aliasing.
the screen resolution might not be an integer factor of the line width; it then depends on the exact position of the line boundaries whether it gets drawn or not for a certain pixel reuslting in different visible widths.

Yes, it does change when i move the camera on Z-axis or when i change the camera FoV
But it dosen’t solve the problem, when i package the game and run it on my android device i get same result.

My anti-aliasing method is TemporalAA currently

here is the camera settings, viewport and grid

Aspect ratio for my device is (1080x2340 or 1080:2340) = 0.461538

afaik, TemporalAA does an interpolation between the current and the previous picture(s).

It’s mainly intended to reduce stuttering at lower refresh rates by providing a temporal(!) blur.

If you have a static image, it doesn’t help, becasue there’s nothing to interpolate between.