State Machine is teleporting to a state instead of following the path

Using Unreal Engine 4.27

This is really weird. I set up a state machine so that I can do a jump attack. It’s setup to transition from the Jump Loop to the attack start (which is really a loop), then the attack End, then the Idle/Walk/Run, but for some weird reason, it skips the Attack end, and teleports back to the Idle/Walk/Run state.

The condition for the transition out from the Attack Start is just “Not Falling” so I don’t know why it wouldn’t work. Also, I didn’t think it was possible for it to transition out of a state without even triggering the transition.

Here’s a video of the issue. The Jump Loop is in the bottom right and the Attack start is at the top with the Attack End in the top middle:

And here’s the transition rule:

And just to clarify because the video is small, this is the path it’s supposed to take:

For anyone else who gets here, I figured out the issue. The animation that I was trying to interrupt was being called from an Anim Montage and they are set to override anything happening in a State Machine which is why I was getting the unusual behavior. I moved my Dash animation into the State Machine and this fixed the issue.