Startup movie not working

I was testing with startup movies and they were working at first. However I noticed that even after deleting previous version files from Game/Content/Movies and removing their reference in the Startup Movies array, they were still being copied into my build files. I rebuild and touched here and there, trying unsuccessfully to pack them like they suggest here

Finally I decided to try and go back to the beggining with a simple .mp4 inside /Movies and reference it in the project settings Startup Movies array, but now any movie is being copied to the build and obviously any movie is being played at startup. Any suggestion? The same file was working before, so I’m sure the problem is not related with the file itself (at least it should work in the same PC it was working before)

1 Like

I am having the same issue. When I run in standalone, I just get a black screen until the menu loads. What are your video settings?

okay so I fixed this, had to convert movie into 1080 x 720, .mp4 and rebuild from IDE. But now the movie plays AFTER the play button in menu is selected.