Startup movie not working when packaging for android

Hi all, When I launch the game on my android from editor launch button in toolbar, everything works fine and startup movies is played without any issue on my mobile.

But when I package the game for android multi and ship to play store testing release, the startup video doesn’t plays at all. I have check WaitForMoviesToComplete & uncheck MoviesAreSkipable.

Also when I package the bulid, I can see that the movie is present in Saved\StagedBuilds\Android_Multi\WEXMobile\Content\Movies, but still it doesn’t plays when installing from playstore.

NOTE: I am using GooglePAD, as I am generating chunks (since playstore don’t allow .aab packages greater than 150mb). I am not sure if this could be the reason but none of my chunk refer to the movie as the movie is not present in the content folder and can only be seen through file explorer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou!

unpack and look at what’s inside for starters)

there is also information about it here… in general, you will find out if your Movies is there after packaging the game… this will narrow down the search for the problem