**Starting To build a new survival game looking for people interested in joining the team**

Hello my name is Mystic Academy I have been working on mods for Ark Survival Evolved since it was released to mod. After the time period working on Ark I have decided to start building a game that I would be able to add a new set of mechanics to. The team is just starting to build up, but I already have a working kit in unreal to be able to distribute out to interested parties.

The game details will be gone over to people that are interested in joining and they will receive the discord link to the project in a private message.

Looking for -

3d modelers
Sound Designers
Blueprint Graphing Technicians
Photoshop Texture Artists
Unreal Material Artists

If interested in info please leave a comment I will message you a invite for info.

Hey, I’d be interested in working with y’all on the blueprint graphing!

hello, I’m interested in having more info of what you want to do and the universe you want to build in…
I can do some models, item mainly, sound or blueprint (i’m still working on my skills with materials ^^’)

I would be open to see what you are doing.

ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ#0048

I’m a sound designer. looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, my name is Fabian owner of a Game Dev Studio called NeoxEntertainmed. We are looking forward to also help you with your game development.

HYE,
my name is Ali Raza
Unreal Engine developer.
I have mostly done code in Blueprints and started working on C++ too, I am currently working on a metaverse project.
Here is the link to a glimpse of my previous work.

Discord: AliRizvi#6402

1 Like