Starting point for word game app

Hello everyone,
Brand new user here. No doubt this has been covered before, I’m building a word game app. I haven’t coded or written programs since the 80’s - on a Tandy TRS 80… so yeah, it’s been a little while. I have the game fully conceived, everything from initial gameplay, user profiles, mechanics, upgrades, level design, etc. so I’m ready to dive into building a working demo. Is there a thread or tutorial for Unreal Engine specific to word games or board games? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chef

The only things I could say that might be of any use are

1. Base the code architecture on the game architecture. So, if it’s a ‘central point of control’ stick to level blueprint, but if it has a sort ‘object orientated’ nature, the make the blueprints based on that.

2. You’ll probably ( maybe not depending on your concept ) need to get very good at widgets. They are the primary way of putting stuff directly on the screen.

3. You don’t have to do it that way. There are also top down camera facing examples in the project templates . Don’t need widgets so much then.

4. See if there’s anything for a half decent price on the market place and take it apart to see how it works. I only see