Starting new C++ project gives error

Hi, when I try to start a new C++ project I get this error, even though I have ALL of that installed!

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running E:/Unreal Engine/Epic Games/4.13/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/Angelo/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.
Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: Failed to find cl.exe in the default toolchain directory E:\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools…/…/VC/bin/x86_amd64\cl.exe. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? I have Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015 installed!

Looks like a problem with you Visual Studio installation. It needs “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” but cant find it. Make sure that you have installed Common Tools when installing VC++.