Starter Problem

Recently I have get in unreal engine 4.8
I make a caracter with fuse, all good, but now I want to know some thinks: How I limit Jump height, and HP, sprint system.

pls, I need to know, I want to make a nice game

HP/damage ->
sprint -> ?v=6rTx2MH-7qA
jump -> depends on what exactly you mean :wink:

I want 0.50 meter. Like real life

Edit: I have download animations for turning right/left, how I can implement.

And I see in goat simulator/we happy few/ etc the caracters when die, or is hitted it isnt in the same pose, and is generated on that time

And where Tesla click on defaults, that dont appear at me

-You can change the jump height in your movement component in the character bp -> jump Z velocity
-the default tab is now at the right side of your window (details) -> just select the different components (e.g movement component)
-this series will teach you everything about animations and how to implement them -> also make sure to take a look at some demos from epic games (couch knight,…)

Another problem, I make all good, but when I write Left Shift in those pannels(to put control) dont appear, also appear IsLeftShiftDown.

No problem with this, I rezolve, but I want a recomanded tutorial forinventory, pause menu(and main menu), and save.(i KNOW i CAN SEARCH, BUT i SEE YOU ARE A PRO, AND GIVE ME THE BEST(ohhhh sory my caps, I see after write

Just search for “left” and then choose from the list (under input events)

I see you are good, but I need tuto for “but I want a recomanded tutorial forinventory, pause menu(and main menu), and save.(i KNOW i CAN SEARCH, BUT i SEE YOU ARE A PRO, AND GIVE ME THE BEST(ohhhh sory my caps, I see after write)”

pause menu ->
main menu ->
inventory -> ?v=2Ot5udsHFVw

Thank for recomandation, my game how look after those tutorials look like maked by a pro, but im noob, you are the best! Dont lock topic, problaby I come back if I have problems.

I see the moves are to ciudatly, I download to the fuse web left_90 turning right_90

I want to turn caracter left/right with animations, I search on the internet, I dont found, but I know is posible

I got another problem, I want to make some tutos from internet - YouTube componets dont appear…Appear only My Blueprint

Go to window - component tab :slight_smile:

I suggest you follow the tutorial for an inventory by Invicta , I based my current inventory off of their system.