STAR WARS NEW BATTLE VISION M22 DROID! I A Star Wars Troopers Short Film Made in Unreal Engine 5.2

Hi Everyone, Here is my latest work in Unreal Engine 5.2 in Star Wars Topic. Hope you like it.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

One has to admire our fellow salesman Stormtrooper’s charisma in selling the uniquely looking Battle Vision M22 droid; too bad he didn’t heed the manufacturer’s warnings about it not being quite ready for showcase. :sweat_smile:

What an absolutely lovely animated short, @Levi528; I immensely enjoyed it! How long did it take to develop? Also, did you do the voice-over for this hilarious skit? :laughing:

Thank you very Much for your kind words Zezkaii. I am working on a modell libary for Star Wars, and rigging the robot was a bit challenging, but alltogether not too much time it took. A few days, since the scifi assets I use from Marketplace:) For this video I used my voice yes:) At the end all modells should be part of a bigger story. If I feel am ready rigging texturing a modell, I test out and then figure out a short little story around:) to check it. Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you for getting back to me, @Levi528; I appreciate it and hope you’ll have a great weekend! It’s fantastic to see you’re preparing for a HUGE project by creating smaller shorts to test out model rigs/textures. :star_struck:

I’m really enjoying the skits we’re getting out of your preparation. :grin: