Star Wars Mos Eisley Space Port

You realize he works for Obsidian Entertainment who actually made Knights of the old republic (along with allot of other good games) right?

Been following this on Polycount, truly excellent work.

I think it comes down to who owns the rights to star wars and I think that might be EA. I certainly could use
people with talents like that in my game for building up my levels ect. But I think to avoid shutdowns we
have to make our own original games with the Unreal Engine.

I think it’s awesome that (s)he shared this wonderful world, to allow people to explore it at their leasure, and it’s a wonderful promotion for for their games. I just wish I could play it without it crashing on me at the title screen. :frowning:

very cool Gratulation for this awesome Work.

Amazing, keep it up! Can’t wait to try the VR version.

I follow your work since the beginning, a pleasure , gg :wink:

Very nice work!

Absolutely incredible… now if only Bethesda can approve you guys to update New Vegas to graphics like these :stuck_out_tongue:

Outstanding!

Wish this was on the marketplace :smiley:

Very cool scene!

Please put up the project files for others to learn from thanks

Would you be able to provide the original project files for this so that we could use some of the assets in our own game? Would that even be possible? Thank you for sharing though and great work.

What this guy said :smiley:

Still no answer from the originator of this project after 2 years…WOW!!!

Hello, i was checking the material used for the falcon from the article and was wondering… I’m not that experienced on a professional level for this kind of material work but, my first idea is to think all those ships are made of metal.
Why set metal to 0 for the Falcon? Hope i get some insight, really curious!
Thanks for sharing this amazing work, i regularly load it up and walk around :3

I made a video using the Millennium Falcon model from this project and linked this thread in the description, hope it’ll be fine with the content creator?
Please let me know if you want me to take it down:

I’ve downloaded the project, start it, as soon as I push “play” it simply freeze :frowning: Shame that all this work is simply useless!

I deleted “Star Wars Mos Eisley Space Port” by mistake, any way of getting it again?