STAR ENGINE

I would like to think that if its of interest to Game Devs, its of interest to Epic. Especially when we talk about Metaverses, Multiverses, MMOs and the likes. After all, UnrealEngine is The most powerful real-time 3D creation tool.

I would use this scale and transitioning to put all my games in one map and travel between them smooth in a load-screen less way both online and off. Not just levels. I’m thinking both outer and inner spaces.

I’m experimenting with this idea now on a small scale, encapsulating environments within Sky Sphere/Cubes without world partitioning. I’m going 100% 3D Multiplayer shared and individual Spatial Inventory System, Shops, Customization Environments.

I 1000% agree with use of Procedural Generation and Generative AI to assist in world building and entity creation no matter the scale. I’m integrating such Tech in my own Player Collaborative Construction Tools.

In regards to my Superman fly through. Yes, its in real-time featuring a Hyper-cinematic Camera System. Efforts towards my Game. I’m using all AMD Hardware: Ryzen 9 5950 16-Core 3.4Ghz & Radeon RX 6700 XT, 32G Ram.

1 Like