StagedBuild/IOS.mute.caf Access Denied

Hello, I am having a problem when packaging for IOS on MacOs and could really use some help. I am currently using macOS Monterey and have latest Xcode installed. When I package, I receive no error on build, but when it starts to create pak files and begins utilizing the StagedBuilds folder/IOS, it fails with an error on a file called mute.CAF. This file was set to read only for my Admin account but read/write for staff and everyone else. I did change this to read/write for admin, but when I package for IOS, it changes back to Read Only for admin. The exact error is UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to path/…/mute.caf is denied.

If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated, it is vital to fixing this for my job. If I am in the wrong forum area, I do apologize in advance.

Thank you

Hi. There might be a better way but I had to uninstall UE4 and install it in my user folder instead of the default Shared folder for it to work.

M1 Mac mini
UE4.27.2

I thank you greatly for the reply, I will give this a try and get back with you about the results!

Thanks
Dana Willoughby

Just wanted to come back and say that moving the Engine to the user folder did the trick. You are a life saver, thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question! You Rock!