StackSize & other for Consumable via INI-Setting

Hi Guys,

I’m pretty new to modding and was able to create a Custom Stack Mod, which seems to be one of the easiest Mods in ARK you can create, and a new Berry so far.

My Berry is a child class of the “BaseBerry” and was integrated into the bushes (“SeedHarvestComponent…”).
And for this new Berry I would like to make things like Stack-Size adjustable via GameUSerSettings.ini or Game.ini, but so far I was only able to find this way: HOWTO-Get-Variable-Data-From-an-Initiation-File, which I can’t follow because there is no “SwitchHasAuthority” in Consumable BPs. Does anyone has an idea? Is it even possible to do that?

Thanks in advance

Would be great if at least someone would say it isn’t possible with the ARK DevKit.
Because no other Stackmod is offering any INI-Settings, I guess this is the answer. Am I right?

This would be good. I’m learning the Dev Kit with the stack mod I just wrote. And already got a request for this.
I’ll read over it and see if I can figure something out, but right now it is time for me to go to my day job.

Problem is that resources dont like using INI. I havent yet figured out how to get it to work with my trade center mod.

OK, Thank you.
At least someone who replied :slight_smile: