Stack-O-Bot in UE5 Preview 1 - A color show lol

LOL

Tested only while compiling shaders:

A colorful world:

1 Like

Kinda looks like you’re in the Lumen visualisation mode, weird!

Only occurs with Global Illumination set to High or Epic

2 Likes

I have the same problem, and if I hit play i get errors in two blueprints:

I’m not in Lumen mode, I tried to enable and disable it but nothing changes.
I tried to re-download the project (not only regenerating) but it’s pretty broken.

This is CR_Bot Error:

BP_Bot Has many other errors:

4 Likes

@AndiEpic - is there any chance this will get updated to be compatible with Preview 1, or is that left as an exercise for the reader :wink:

I’m guessing this is a temporal upscaling bug. This looks exactly like what you get when you set r.ScreenPercentage to a low value in EA2 when running in standalone.

We plan to upgrade it for the 5.0 release.
You can fix the issue with lumen by going to the post proses, search for gather quality and set that to 1. There is an issue when you upgrade projects from EA to release that the default is set wrong. I think a fix is in the making.

For meta sound you don’t need to get the interface anymore. You can delete the function, add the Trigger one again and reconnect without the get interface.

For FullbodyIK node I suggest you just make a new one with the same settings and reconnect to replace it with the broken one.

That are all upgrade issues when you come from EA to release we look into.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply ! It is so much appreciated :smiley: <3

1 Like

Here’s a working body rig… The old offset value crashed the BP if you connect to “Rotation” rather than “Position”.

4 Likes