ST Map wont work in Lens File

Hi Team,
I am trying to make a lens file with stmap that I have for my lens.
I tried importing the STMap and added a lens data point with STMap as data type

After hitting ADD.

Nothing happens. Its like engine wont even detect the STMap.

I tried applying same map with Post Process and I can see the distortion but I would really like this to work with lens file.

Also any idea how can I get FX FY from an ST Map.

Regards

A

Are you also using the ST maps output by Zeiss CinCraft Mapper? I had to change the Input Format to Normalized, Pixel Origin to Botton Left, and import the Undistort and Distort maps separately.

In terms of Fx Fy values: don’t quote me on this, but my understanding of this per the documentation is that these are normalized focal lengths on a per-axis basis. That info’s not embedded in the ST maps; you have to know it ahead of time.

Anyways if someone with more knowledge than me knows about this, I’d love some help, I’m also struggling here with how to import ST maps properly such that I can have a single lens file that works for all focus distances and apertures. In particular, I’m really not sure what values I’m supposed to be looking at in the Lens File Panel to ensure that my distortion is applied correctly. The fact that CinCraft mapper charges for each download is not helping in this regard.