Squad Unreal Engine 4 Assertion Failed

Hello I need your help

I get this error frequently while playing Squad, but not always. I deleted and reinstalled the game, verified the game files, my drivers are up to date. I did not overclock my computer and my bios and settings are at normal settings, but my processor speed is constantly changing between 4.20 and 3.80, I don’t know if it is normal. It appears in the photos.

System:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
ASUS B450M Dragon 4400MHz (OC) DDR4 Socket
2x G.Skill 8 GB Ripjaws V Black 3200MHz CL16 DDR4
ASUS TUF 3 Radeon RX 5600 XT OC Evo 6GB GDDR6
650W PSU

Photos about the game bug:

3.PNG
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64

Photos about processor speed :

3.PNG

LoginId:
EpicAccountId:

Assertion failed: [File:C:/BuildAgent/work/Squad/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’)

SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
SquadGame
kernel32
ntdll

The game is losing your graphics card whilst running; it could be that your system is switching between the onboard and dedicated GPUs.

How can I understand this? I’m looking for a solution

I’m just translating what the error message means, and it’s nothing to do with your CPU. If your machine has two GPUs, it could be switching between them as Windows will do this for power saving reasons (it’s a terrible idea, but that’s Windows). Depending on your Windows version you can force the application to use a specific GPU (you should be able to Google this for your system).