Sprite socket not updating properly

I have a character hierarchically assembled of flipbooks, which all have parent sockets to be attached to.

Flipbooks change like in the standart 2d side scroller example: UpdateAnimation on Tick; then some more options of flipbooks for IsFalling etc.

I was previously doing this same setup with HD-sprites, then I decided to switch to pixel-art. And since then I’m experiencing a weird thing.
If I’m, for example, holding the movement key for some time, so that the “running” flipbook goes through several frames, when I release it - the character assembles the idle state properly:

254084-2-idle-ok.png

But if I tap the movement key for a very short duration, so that the first frame of the running flipbook appear and then switch back to idle, it seems like socket positions are not updating properly (red and yellow arrow are at socket locations):

254085-3-idle-not-ok.png

Also when I just start up the Preview, character starts “disassembled”:

254086-4-start.png

I did not experience this problem with same setup on HD-sprites.
Can it be a problem with pixel-art sprites (socket transforms differ like 2-3 units so the engine dismisses those changes on short delta-Times)?

Also we can see on the last image, that socket positions are clearly not being initialized/updated properly, since the yellow arrow is being force-attached on Tick (for debug purposes) to the Legs sprite socket, which is at the middle of the belt.

Did you ever figure this out? I’m running into the same issue

I’m encountering this issue currently, is there a way to fix it now? Did anyone figure this out?