Good day. I have a problem with regards to renaming sprite assets. The issue is that setting default values for a sprite in a struct and renaming the sprite after would result in its default value to reset to “none” after the engine is restarted. Listed below is the method to reproduce it.
- Create a blank project
- create a sprite object in the content browser
- create a struct
- add a object of type sprite object in the struct
- put the sprite you made as a default value on the object
- rename that sprite that was set as default value
- save all
- restart the engine
- after that the object in the struct has a default value will be set to none already
Expectation: the renamed sprite should still be the default value of the struct.
Engine Version: 4.22.3