Spooktacular UE Tutorial for Beginners by Clive!

Hey folks, I’ve just dropped a laid-back, beginner-friendly Unreal Tutorial with a dash of Halloween flavor. Give it a look, and to all you creative souls of Unreal and Epic Games community, have a spooktacular Halloween and tons of inspiration this Fall!

1 Like

Hey @Mr.Hrundel ! It’s so lovely seeing another video featuring my favorite tech curious robo-friends!

I loved everything about this tutorial as it helped me personally have a better understanding with a lot of the information provided on screen. I also think the spooky jokes helped to ease the anxiety that can be looming with trying to learn UE. I know I would personally love to see more tutorial style adventures with these two but I’m also biased because I think they’re fun to watch in near any situation!

Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Hey @The_M0ss_Man! Thanks a bunch for tuning in to the Spooky Tutorial and leaving such detailed feedback! Joel and Clive really appreciate it. They’ve got a bunch of awesome ideas percolating in their creative metal heads. Your awesome comment is a real boost for the upcoming episodes. If you ever need some background ambiance from this Joel and Clive episode, check out @WOCity. The particular Halloween video is currently being converted to HDR by YT now, so it’ll take about 2-4-5 days :slight_smile: Wishing you a spooktacular Halloween this year! :jack_o_lantern:

Hey there @Mr.Hrundel ! Thank you so much and I hope your Halloween is equally full of tricks and treats!

I also really appreciate the ambience head up! I’ll keep an eye out while listening and enjoying what’s currently life on the YT. Can’t wait to see what’s next in the adventures ahead for Joel and Clive!

1 Like