Splitting audio clips in sequencer

Hi

I want to split an audio clip into 2 pieces and create a gap between them. Whenever I do it in sequencer, the second half of the clip plays the entire audio file from the beginning.

To visualize: My audio clip is XXXXXX ZZZZZZZ as a single wav file and I want to separate it in sequencer into one clip XXXXXX and a second clip ZZZZZZ. In my case after separating them, they both play XXXXXX ZZZZZZ. I hope that helps. I’m terrible at explaining things.

So, can I do it in sequencer or do I need to separate the audio file outside Unreal and import them back?

That should work. Check that the audio asset itself has Force Streaming and Seekable enabled in the Playback->Streaming properties.

No luck. Checking the Force Streaming option doesn’t change anything and Seekable makes it so the clip has no sound at all.

Select the audio track:
Right click - Edit - Split

I did that in the first place. I know how to cut clips in half, the problem is that the both split parts play the same audio clip from the beginning. It only splits the sequencer tracks, no the audio itself.