Spline path order

Hi,

I am trying to activate an event if the player had followed a specific path in a specific order. To achieve that I was thinking of using spline to build the way and then use the points that define the spline path as detectors to check the order, but I don’t know how to do that or even if it is the best way to do it. I even drew to made it clear.

Any suggestions or other ways to do it will help.Thank you!

I love your drawing. Mine are more … ■■■■■■ :smiley:

Here are just some thoughts on your project:

Problem 1: how to follow the Path: I think i would add triggerboxes at some point which the player has to “hit”. Set up a boolean Array in your levelBP, if the player walk activates the bools in the right order → treasure.

Number 2: The dumb distracted player: I have no idea how your level look like. Is your floor a different material than the correct path? If so, you could make a BP out of your floor and add a “on component hit” component or something like that, which resets all your bools in you LevelBP. If your in a house or something like that, you can add triggerboxes in the “dont go” areas to reset them.

Thanks for the compliment, haha. Anyways, I don’t know how to execute the first solution you gave, but I will study it. If can’t solve it I will come back. =]