Spline Mesh Segments above 0 disappeared

Hello guys,

I have created a Spotligh BP with Spline Components running down as cables. When creating the BP everything worked fine, I could move the spline around & add components. At some points the Mesh along the spline disappeared.

322518-sploine.png

you can see the mesh being there between the 0 & 1 segment, but further more it does not show anymore. When I create a new point between 0 & 1 then existing mesh just gets squezed to the side, because the distance between 0 & 1 change. When I created BP the Spline worked perfectly fine & also when I recreated today the script, the spline worked for a few seconds in the viewport & then the mesh disappeared again.

Below the BP.

Your code looks fine. I also copied it and it works, but I didn’t use the set material part, try taking that out.

I see you have 4.24, I have 25, could have something to do with it…

I migrated the BP to 4.25.3 to test, the same thing happens there. I also deleted and recreated the spline component inside the BP, same thing.
However if Copy & Paste the script into a new empty BP, the spline behaves as it should be.

No idea what is going on…

I tried it before, taking out the material part, nothing changed. I tought about it being the engine, I worked on a project in 4.18 with almost the same spline script & had no problems. But I also couldn’t find it anywhere, that other people had the bug in 4.21.1 …

Strange…