Spline mesh not being created

Hey guys,
I’ve been trying to do 3D VR drawing, a little bit like google tilt brush but way less complex. I am having an hard time adding spline mesh component in blueprint to the spline points. I know that my spline points get created as I have looked into the displayport in game, and we can see the points. However, only a single spline mesh component is created. Here is the blueprint:

Here is the component and the spline points:

293233-help2.png

If any of you guys know how to work around that, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

I am dumb, simply had to put the meshes to movable

Just to clarify - is the spline mesh you highlighted created dynamically or was it added manually in the editor? Asking, as dynamically created spline mesh components are not listed there run-time (unless something changed recently).

• are you getting any warnings / errors in the log
  • how does your spline mesh look like?

Besides, if you’re running this in the construction script, you should be seeing the spline meshes in the viewport before you Play. Just place this script in the Spline Actor’s Construction Script so you can preview and edit the spline in real time.

Also, rather than setting Static Mesh and Material manually, you can select the Add Spline Mesh Component node and do it there.

I am having the same issue. The spline mesh only shows the first in the first spline point. I don’t quite understand what to do.

I also tried setting up the mesh to movable but its not doing anything. How fix it? I added “drop point” in the construction script and it does let me edit the spline. But all I really need is for the spline meshes to show up